Saturday, June 06, 2009

Freebie - First in My Grandchildren Series

Good morning everyone. I have decided to create a kit for each of my Grandchildren and my one and only Great-Grandson. And guess what---I am going to give them all to everyone. This is no small feat as I have 12 Grandchildren and 1 Great-grandson. This will probably take awhile, sooooo keep watching for them.
This is the first. I am calling it Felt Like Jordan. Jordan is going to be 3 in August. It's called Felt Like Jordan since the whole kit is felt.
Hope you like it and can find a use for it. I really enjoyed designing it!
So here you go. Click on the previews to download. Make sure you get them all as there are four parts.

Hugs,

Grandma Pat

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

June 06, 2009 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Susan said...

All I can say is "wow!" What a gorgeous kit! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Your grandchildren are very lucky.

June 07, 2009 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home