Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MIA for a Long Long Time - Ready for a Little Freebie?

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a long long time. I've been working on some freebies lately and will have new ones on my blog soon. Been trying to figure out CSE 3, not going well. So I switched back to PSE and have been working away.

I am working on a free kit I am going to call "Felt Like Summer". I played around with some actions and came up with a frame I called "sunshine". I wanted to share it with all of you and see what you think. Would you like to see more elements in the kit made kind of like it? Is it too much? Let me know what you think so I can make a kit people will like.

Here is a preview of the frame:
And here is the link to download it:
http://www.4shared.com/file/107893649/ecf2c43d/grandmapat_sunshine.html

Give me some feedback and let me know what you think of it.

Later.
Hugs,
Grandma Pat

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

May 26, 2009 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home