Saturday, November 01, 2008

Here is the Freebie Papers for the Haaloween Kit

Sorry, I am a day late with the papers for Felt Like Halloween. By the time all of the little sweeties were done Trick or Treating last night, my internet decided to take a hike. It finally came back up after midnight and I fell asleep before the second file finished uploading.

I got kind of crazy creating them so I ended up with 24. I spit it into two files, so they would be faster to download. Hope you enjoy them.

Click on each of the previews to download.



Finally I am ready to post. I started this at 7:00 this morning. Between 4 shared going down for maintenance and my internet not being able to make up it's mind whether it wanted to stay up or not, it took almost three and a half hours.

Enjoy and Hugs,
Grandma Pat

3 Comments:

Blogger mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)

December 01, 2008 5:03 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm visiting your site for the first time on the digital cafe blog train and I just had to take a peek at your other creations and first found your wonderful Halloween papers. They are great, thank you so much for sharing!! Wendy in Az.

December 02, 2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger irishkathy said...

Thanks for hanging in there to get these uploaded. Some folks are still collecting - like me.

December 04, 2008 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home