Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So Sorry for Neglecting My Blog

Hello!!!! Sorry I have been so neglectful in updating my blog.
I do have some exciting news. Scrap Kitten Designs Blog featured a New Designers Color Challenge. I created a contribution for the challenge. Here are the previews for my contribution.


Here is the link to the Scrap Kitten Designs Blog. From the blog you can go to the shop, you can register in the forum, they have a gallery for layouts and they have freebies. To download my contribution click on Freebies in the header. But be sure to check out their shop, there are some really nice items to be found.

http://www.scrapkitten.com/Blog/


For anyone interested in meeting my 11 grandchildren. Here is a layout I did for one of the forums. We were supposed to do a layout of ourselves. BUT, I don't do pictures!!!!!! Soooo, this is what I came up with:

I'm on a roll now and always looking for new color challenges. Keep watching for new freebies. I will try not to neglect my blog tooooooooo much.

Hugs,
Grandma Pat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home