Friday, October 05, 2007

Some Requests for Downloads from 4 Shared

I have had some requests to upload the files for my portion of Just for the Fall of It to 4 Shared. It is my pleasure. Hope this works out for all of you who have problems downloading from Sendfile. The first download is the elements and the second is the papers.

Enjoy!!!!!!


http://www.4shared.com/account/file.jsp?id=25776196&sId=nPn42HRzeBmsh4xV


http://www.4shared.com/account/file.jsp?id=25776690&sId=nPn42HRzeBmsh4xV

AND---Don't forget to head over to justforthescrapofit.net to check out the design competition, cast your vote and pick up some fantastically FREE mini kits!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say, that the 4-shared links are not working.

Than I tried Sendspace, but as always they have no FREE space left. They don't have never, really NEVER a FREE space left.

So please look at your 4-shared links. You are (for me) the last part of the Fall kit.

Thank you in advance.

Take care. Big hug. :-D

October 06, 2007 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG THANKEW! <3 You specially uploaded them to 4shared after my request. You are so so so kind and I am truly grateful for going through the trouble to help me. It means so so much! -hugs- thanks a million ^.^

October 11, 2007 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home