Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here is Your Freebie

So much to do and so little time. I am trying to scramble to get you my halloween kit in time!! There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get everything accomplished that I would like to. Sorry I didn't get my layouts of my new granddaughter and great-grandson done, so I will introduce you to them in the near future.

Today I am giving you the elements for my Felt Like Halloween kit. Tomorrow I will give you the papers. Sorry I am cutting it soooooo close, I hope you have room for one more halloween kit. Like I said, in the last post, I love the puffy felt action from Atomic Cupcake. So many of the elements are what? "Puffy Felt"!!! I made many of the elements quite large. It seems to me it is easier to shrink them down to the size I want, rather than enlarge a small one without losing the clarity. So feel free to shrink away. I also did not use my logo on this preview, because it would have covered up some of the pieces.

Sooooo, here is the preview. Just click on it to go to the download.

Hope you enjoy! See you tomorrow for the papers.

Hugs,
Grandma Pat

1 Comments:

Blogger irishkathy said...

I love the alpha! Candy corn is probably my favorite thing about Halloween. Thanks ever so much for leaving this up.

December 04, 2008 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home