Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally a New Freebie

Once again I must apologize for abandoning my poor poor blog. Between work and family time just flies by (way way tooooooooooo quickly). Since my last blog update, I have a new granddaughter, Symphony Monet and a new great-grandson, Zaiden Mathew. This makes 12 grandchildren and my FIRST great-grandchild!!!! I will introduce you all to them in my next post.

I finally got the creative side of me going and have created a little something for you all. I named it "Felt Like Candy Corn". I purchased the puffy felt action from Atomic Cupcake and I absolutely LOVE it. I am working on a Halloween kit and have gone crazy using the action.

So enough yakking. Here is a preview of my freebie. Just click on the preview to go to the download.

Hugs,
Grandma Pat

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

CUTE alpha! Thanks! :)

October 24, 2008 4:04 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Thanks. This alpha is just adorable!

October 24, 2008 8:47 AM  
Blogger Mags said...

Super alpha! LOVE the detail! THX for sharing!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

October 24, 2008 9:48 AM  
Blogger eilajean said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these - put the CUTE back into Halloween! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

October 24, 2008 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! thank you soooo much for this cute alpha. Your generosity in offering us this gift is truly appreciated.

October 24, 2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger The Rambler said...

Wow, wow, WOW is all I can say! This alpha is AMAZING! I love it so much, thank you for your generosity!! I can't wait to see your Halloween kit!

October 25, 2008 8:55 AM  
Blogger The Rambler said...

I just noticed when I downloaded the alpha that it is all on one sheet. If you want, I have an action from mega-doodle that will cut it up in literally like 30 seconds. I know there are some people that can't use alphas all on one sheet, elements users I believe. I would be more than happy to cut them up for you. :)

Amber H.

October 25, 2008 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home